Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ugly cupcake Society

i read this group and felt so connected I am a UGLY CUPCAKE i have never fit in at elementary school i was the rich girl (my parents owned a business in the town)kids called me names and teased me, i was different and enjoyed my solitude. in high school i was once again looked at different simply because i didn't go clubbing or sleep with everyone. i have been somewhat overweight most of my life in high school i managed to maintain 130-140 by the grace of God but in Southern Cali that still is OVERWEIGHT by my 20's I was married and was pregnant with my 1st child problem is i worked a desk job and since then just keep gaining and gaining (thanks to pot luck Friday and eating out for lunch)next at 25 i got pregnant for the 2nd time and then immediately got pregnant with baby number 3 i ballooned to 260 and have been stuck there for years i hate seeing all those skinny girls turning heads. i was raised by my dad and am a Tomboy to the T. i have no clue how to put make up love my jeans and ponytails not very attractive more like an UGLY MESSY CUPCAKE.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Just found your blog. congrats on making the decision to improve yourself! I am 30 and on a weight loss journey. My high weight was 226.5 and I am now at 179 and still trucking along! I am currently doing Medifast at the recommendation of my dr. I look forward to following your blog. You are more than welcome to see ours(there are 3 of us on the blog) too!

    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete