Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just had a sad wake up call

It's currently 11:30 at night and I went into the kitchen and grabbed a rice crispy treat and ate it then went to the fridge and went to grab a Pepsi...... I am addicted to Pepsi that is my Achilles heal I know that. I have Pepsi everyday and if I don't I get severe headaches when I told the doctor many years ago he said that I was addicted and the headaches and moodiness was me withdrawing from it. how the hell am i going to leave the Pepsi behind if anyone reads this help i need ideas substitution to soda. well it's official I am not drinking anymore Pepsi.

2 comments:

  1. The addiction is to the caffeine. Drink diet to ward off the headaches until you can wean yourself off of them. I am a diet coke fanatic... or used to be. I had 2-5 every day. Then I narrowed it down to 1 a night as a treat and now I'm seriously getting sick of it. Of course this is 4 months later which makes it about 120+ diet cokes later. BTW I see you put your cupcake badge up. I am going to assume you want me to link you ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please i sent you a message did u not get it?

    ReplyDelete