Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 1

OK I made it through day 1 of no soda, no junk food, healthy food and exercise. Crap that was rough =)

Today's food

breakfast shake (breakfast)
2 eggs and slice of ham (lunch)
2 homemade tortillas with whole wheat masa,topped with low fat sour cream, cheese, skinless chicken breast, and slice of avocado. (dinner)

exercise

30 minutes the treadmill

so i got the breakfast and dinner down but lunch is so hard for me my biggest enemy is the supposely 5 small meals a day. i am so use to skipping breakfast have a snack (usually not healthy) in the mid afternoon then dinner. i figured a way around breakfast with the shake. next step lunch trying to find healthy simple lunches if anyone out there is reading this i would really like to get some ideas. is there a lunch shake out there? that would be so wonderful.

the hardest part wasn't so much the food but the no pepsi part. I have drank pepsi everyday for years it's what i usually drink in the morning too wake up and always before bed. I have cut back to 2 cans or 1 liter a day versus my extra large from jack in the box then refilled at least 3x a day. I am oping because i have been cutting back this cold turkey thing will be easier than last time. the evil pepsi is always there haunting me but i will be stronger this time.


I will fight the Left and not become the Right.

2 comments:

  1. You will be surprised how much weight you lose just from cutting out the soda. It is tough at first but it does get better! Stay strong! I too used to struggle with skipping breakfast and then making up for it with not so healthy food. I am now doing Medifast where you eat 6 times a day and I think it has become habit for me! Finally! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree about the sodas ,people have always said dont drink your calories .
    i have a weightloss blog as well,i will add u if u add me! http://geoffsweightloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete